Spaghetti Soup - EasyFrom itsajourney 9 years ago
- 2 lb ground italian sausage shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cans beef broth shopping list
- 1 can or jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen(thawed) or canned carrots shopping list
- 1 can Italian flat beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can water shopping list
- 2 tsp italian seasonings shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 3 1/2 c cooked macaroni shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage with garlic and onion.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for macaroni and parmesan.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Just before serving add macaroni.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- cupcakebones Arlington, TX
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- leroux Surfside Beach, SC
- cmmcelro Mt Pleasant - NE Texas Between Dallas And Texarkana, TX
- yumyumm Huntington Beach
- meek Melbourne, Australia
- carlyjuice Oklahoma City, OK
- cherihannah Shickshinny, PA
- henrie Savannah, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔