Antipasto SaladFrom yummers 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil ( olive oil is nice) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 ozs elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage shopping list
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- * 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- In large bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper
- Toss with warm macaroni to coat well
- Toss in the Parmesan.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Add broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes; toss well. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and serve.
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!