Swirled Brownie CheesecakeFrom zarbizarre 6 years ago
- 1 19oz package brownie mix shopping list
- 1 lb cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed frozen raspberries shopping list
- whipped cream to top (preferably homemade, you can add a little of the juices from the frozen raspberries to add a little more flavor and color to the whipped cream. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease or butter a 9" springform pan.
- Prepare brownie mix using package directions. Spread in springform pan.
- Bake until the edges pull from the side of the pan- about 28 to 30 min max. leave oven on at 350F
- combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl and beat with electric mixer until blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each egg.
- Spoon over baked layer of brownie.
- Heat chocolate chips in double broiler until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the prepared layers and swirl with a knife to marbelize.
- Bake until set approx. 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack and then chill for 2 hours or longer.
- Combine the raspberries and rest of sugar in a bowl and toss to mix.
- Remove sides of pan and slice.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with raspberries.
The Cookzarbizarre Crofton, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!