Avocado Grapefruit SaladFrom jenga 9 years ago
- 2 ruby red grapefruit, segments sliced withpith removed shopping list
- 8 cups of mixed greens, baby spinach, or watercress (with big stems discarded) shopping list
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced lengthwise and crosswise shopping list
- 1 tsp balsalmic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together vinegar, sugar, oilve oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss with greens.
- Top with avocado and grapefruit.
The Cookjenga Cambridge, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!