Easy Toffee CandyFrom michelle73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 15 x 10 pan with heavy duty foil
- Melt 1/4 cup of the margarine in saucepan. Pour into prepared jelly pan.
- Arrange crackers over butter, breaking crackers to fit empty spaces.
- Melt remaining margarine in same saucepan; add brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and slightly darkened. Remove from oven; cool for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 2 minutes or until morsels are shiny; spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Remove foil; cut into pieces.