Grilled Sweet PotatoesFrom mslisa 6 years ago
- 4 large sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- One can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- One (6 ounce) can thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare grill.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Cook potato halves in boiling water 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- While potatoes are cooking, remove 3 tablespoons adobo sauce from canned chiles. Place remaining sauce and chiles in a zip-top plastic bag; freeze for another use.
- Combine 3 tablespoons adobo sauce, butter, cilantro, salt, and juice in a small bowl. Place potatoes on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until potatoes are done, basting frequently with orange juice mixture.
- Recipe reprinted by permission of © Cooking Light Magazine. All rights reserved.
The Cookmslisa Parma Heights, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!