Cranberry-Peach MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- ¾ cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp cloves shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ¼ cup milk shopping list
- ¼ cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted butter (or canola oil) shopping list
- ½ cup cranberries (fresh or frozen, do not thaw) shopping list
- 2 large peaches, peeled and chopped or 1 large can peaches in water, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp grated orange rind shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin tins.
- Mix flours, salt, sugar, cloves and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Separately, beat eggs until frothy.
- Add milk, sour cream and melted butter.
- Gradually fold the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir gently.
- Add cranberries, peach pieces and orange rind before batter is fully mixed, fold in.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until tests done.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Good To Freeze126 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members