Canadian Bacon Gouda BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 tablespoons cold butter cut into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3 slices Canadian bacon cooked crisp and crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup grated gouda cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl.
- Cut in butter using pastry knife until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add buttermilk and stir just enough to form a ball.
- Fold in Canadian bacon and cheese then drop heaping tablespoonfuls on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
A-W-E-S-O-M-E what's that spell?? AWESOME! Can't wait to try these babies out!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Lord have mercy. I seem to always be drawn to anything that contains the words, "bacon" and "cheese!!!" thanks! yummmy!dextergirl in Murrieta loved it
these are calling me....here i am, Im delicious...just try...yeah baby - you got this one super right!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!