Baked Vegetable and Crab WontonsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1 package Knorr (Now I think it is Lipton) dry vegetable soup mix shopping list
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cans crabmeat, drained and flaked shopping list
- 40 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon or more vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soup mix, Ricotta, garlic powder and ground black pepper.
- Cover and chill several hours to allow soup mix to soften.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon filling mixture in center of each wonton wrapper.
- Fold up each corner to center and seal with water brushed on edges.
- Arrange on rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush with oil. (Non-stick cooking spray can be used as well.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Duck or a sweet and sour sauce.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!