Baked HoagieFrom qtpie 9 years ago
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 1/4 pound salami, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound cooked ham, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced shopping list
- 8 slices provolone cheese shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with 1 package crescent roll dough. Layer with salami, ham, and pepperoni. Cover meat with a layer of Provolone cheese and Swiss cheese. Spread 1/2 of the beaten eggs over the cheese. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Brush with remaining beaten eggs, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Cover with foil, and bake for another 10 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookqtpie Covington, Tn
The Rating6 people
Excellent!! My family loved this recipe so much. Thanks for the great recipe.lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I love it , quick and easy!a1patti in Salem loved it