Sesame AsparagusFrom hiddenpoet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a pot of water to a rapid boil
- trim and cut the asparagus into pieces about two inches long
- boil the asparagus for about five minutes
- strain the asparagus
- heat sesame oil in a pan or wok and cook the garlic for about one minute then add the asparagus and cook about another minute more. add salt and pepper to taste and serve!
The Cookhiddenpoet Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
I have made this before, turns out with a lot of flavor. Try baking the Asparagus in the oven using the same ingredients, but tossing in a bowl and baking on a cookie sheet. Changes the taste. Jerrypudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
anything asparagus sounds good to me.muppets0401 in FORKED RIVER loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!