Asparagus Apple and Chicken SaladFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 1 cup fresh asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper shopping list
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red apple shopping list
- 2 cups torn mixed greens shopping list
How to make it
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until tender crisp.
- Drain and cool.
- In a bowl combine the next six ingredients.
- Stir in chicken, apple and asparagus and toss.
- Serve over greens.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
Cat this sounds very good as I enjoy fresh asparagus. I think salads are wonderful and so easy to make them unique. This is a keeper for sure. Thanks. I think you might enjoy my cabbage & chicken with with sesame dressing or maybe not! :)dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!