Chayote and Red Pepper SaladFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 2 chayotes peeled cut in half and pits removed shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper cored and seeded and cut into julienne strips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Slice chayotes as thin as possible and cut into julienne strips.
- Combine chayote and bell pepper in a bowl.
- Add olive oil and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.