Leftover Roast VinegaretteFrom fancypants 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb or more leftover cooked beef roast or other cooked beef shopping list
- 1 can green beans (or 1 c. leftover--or frozen/fresh blanced) shopping list
- 1 purple onion cut into rings shopping list
- 2 large cooked potatoes (leftovers are perfect) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons oil (your choice) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar (your choice) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar or more to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the beef into bite size chunks, beans into 1 inch pieces, potatoes into bite size chunks, put into salad bowl along with the onion rings.
- Take the oil, vinegar, sugar and water with seasoings and mix well.
- Pour dressing over beef and veggies, chill in fridge at least 2 hours.
The Cookfancypants Mooresville, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!