Creamy Beef Mushroom And Noodle SoupFrom captainsjewel 9 years ago
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 T. finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb boneless beef top sirloin stead, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 6 c. beef broth shopping list
- 1/2 c. dry sherry shopping list
- 1/4 c. ketchup shopping list
- 3/4 t. salt shopping list
- 1/8 t. pepper shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In 5 to 6 quart dutch oven, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion, garlic and mushrooms in butter 5 to 6 minutes stirring frequently, until mushrooms are softened.
- Stir in beef. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles and sour cream. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in noodles. Cover, cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until well blended.