Tourtiere BurgersFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¼ cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp each dried thyme and allspice shopping list
- ½ tsp each celery salt, savoury and cinnamon shopping list
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced shopping list
- ½ lb ground veal shopping list
- ½ lb ground turkey shopping list
- 4 slices Oka cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce shopping list
- 4 crusty whole-grain rolls, split and toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Oil grill and heat barbecue to medium.
- In a bowl, whisk egg with sour cream and Dijon.
- Stir in bread crumbs, seasonings and onion.
- Crumble in meat and gently mix.
- Divide into 4 portions and shape, slightly indenting the middle.
- Place burgers on barbecue. Grill with lid closed until meat is firm to the touch and completely cooked through, 6 to 8 min per side.
- Top with cheese and sweet chili sauce, tuck into crusty buns.