Sticky Maple Chicken WingsFrom riverznnd 9 years ago
How to make it
- Section the chicken wings; discard the end tips or save for another use, and place the wings in a large glass or metal bowl.
- Mix all the liquid ingredients and pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover and let the wings marinate overnight or at least for several hours.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with non-stick Reynold's Wrap Aluminum Foil.
- Remove wings from the marinade and place them in a single layer in the pan; discard any remaining marinade.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, turn wings and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and watch them disappear.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookriverznnd Nashua, NH
The Rating3 people
These are so good aren't they? Loved Confidential Chat/Boston Globe and I miss those wonderful recipes that were shared. Love the maple syrup(so New England)... Thank you so much for bringing back fond memories! :)noir in Boston loved it
These were so good that all you could hear while eating them was grunting and finger licking. I will make these again and again.
P.S. Finally got that pesky friend invite to work now we're buds :>)helewes in Newton loved it
I will definitely cook these. I get these huge wings from my Argentinian meat market and always have 100% pure maple syrup on hand.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!