Sticky Maple Chicken WingsFrom riverznnd 7 years ago
How to make it
- Section the chicken wings; discard the end tips or save for another use, and place the wings in a large glass or metal bowl.
- Mix all the liquid ingredients and pour over the chicken wings.
- Cover and let the wings marinate overnight or at least for several hours.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with non-stick Reynold's Wrap Aluminum Foil.
- Remove wings from the marinade and place them in a single layer in the pan; discard any remaining marinade.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, turn wings and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and watch them disappear.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookriverznnd Nashua, NH
The Rating3 people
I will definitely cook these. I get these huge wings from my Argentinian meat market and always have 100% pure maple syrup on hand.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Delicious!!!!!!! Fixed forr supper tonight.gingerlea in Tampa loved it
These were so good that all you could hear while eating them was grunting and finger licking. I will make these again and again.
P.S. Finally got that pesky friend invite to work now we're buds :>)helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!