Easy Homemade Rice PuddingFrom melissity 8 years ago
- 2 cups milk (2% or whole) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- dash of salt (to taste) shopping list
- nutmeg (to taste - personally, I like a little nutmeg AND a little cinnamon, about 1/4 tsp each) shopping list
- 2/3 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- (you can also add 1/4 or 1/2 cup of raisins, if you like!) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Pour into a round baking dish (8" or 9"), add uncooked rice, and stir.
- Pour an inch-deep layer of water into a second, slightly bigger round baking dish. Place rice pudding dish into bigger dish and bake for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Enjoy!! :)