Crispy Lemon ChickenFrom foodable 10 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 500 gm chicken thigh fillets shopping list
- 3 spring onions, sliced length ways shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy source shopping list
- 4-5 sheets of Mountain bread shopping list
- 2 extra sprint onion for garnish sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cut thigh fillets into 6-8 com long pieces and rub with the garlic and soy sauce.
- Cut each slice of Mountain Bread diagonally to make large triangles. Place a piece of sliced chicken with the spring onion on to the long edge of Mountain Bread, fold in the edges and roll, seal with a little water.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the parcels. Turn regularly to avoid burning. This should take 6-8 minutes. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Combine sauces ingredients in a small saucepan and stir over a low to medium heat until sauce thickens. Arrange chicken parcels, and garnish with spring onions. You can either pour the sauce over parcels or put it in a dipping bowl.