Cheddar biscuitsFrom melissity 8 years ago
- 2 cups Bisquick shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch dressing mix (the seasoning pack), to taste (recommend 1/3 to 1/2 pack of ranch dressing mix) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, cheese, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, and ranch seasoning mix until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake 8- 10 min until golden brown.
- Brush melted butter over warm biscuits, then sprinkle with a little bit of garlic powder and ranch seasoning mix before removing from cookie sheet.
- Enjoyed best while still warm. :)
The Cookmelissity Stow, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!