Taco CasseroleFrom sublimex420 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 8 oz. shell macaroni, cooked and drained shopping list
- 4 oz. chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 15 oz. tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 1/4 pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- Crunched yellow tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and chopped onion.
- Add water, taco seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Mix; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni, chopped chilies, and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese. Pour into a greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Pull out and add crunched yellow corn tortilla chips.
- Place back in oven for about 5 minutes.
- Take out and enjoy!
The Cooksublimex420 Hampton, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!