Taco Po BoysFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 4 French-style sandwich rolls shopping list
- 1-16 ounce can refried beans, warmed for easy spreading shopping list
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, your preference shopping list
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli chicken shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1 cup fresh diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1-4 ounce can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sour cream, avocado(start with 1/2 of it) and hot sauce.
- Mash well to spreading consistency. Set aside.
- Cut rolls in half lengthwise.
- Hollow out the bottoms, leaving 1-inch shells.
- Place rolls, cut side up, onto a baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 2 minutes or until toasty.
- Combine the warmed beans and taco seasoning.
- Spread over the bottom of the rolls.
- Top each with equal amounts of chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomaotes, olives, onions and chilies.
- Spread the sauce on the top half of rolls.
- Place onto sandwiches and serve.