French Crisps Bar CookiesFrom melissity 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar with mixer.
- Add beaten egg and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread out cookie dough thinly onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes (should be set, but not hard or browned).
- While bar cookie is baking, melt chocolate bar in "double boiler" on stove (bar in one pot, set on top of bottom pot of boiling water).
- When bar cookie is done baking, spread melted chocolate on top and let cool.
- Cut into small bars and ENJOY! :)