Potato Sausage SoupFrom abbeysmum06 6 years ago
- 3 linksof your favorite sausage(I like spicey but sweet or garlic works well also) shopping list
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut in half lengthwise shopping list
- 2 to 3 slices bacon, diced shopping list
- 3/4 cup onions, diced shopping list
- 1 medium to large clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups escarole, chopped, or kale, cut in half, then sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chicken base shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Remove sausage from casings; brown in a skillet, breaking up, until cooked through.
- Place onions and bacon in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until onions are tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
- Add chicken base, water and potatoes, simmer 15 minutes. Add sausage, kale and cream. Simmer 4 minutes and serve. Serves 5.
The Cookabbeysmum06 St Catharines, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!