Chocolate Mint Meringue CheesecakeFrom cheesecake_queen 7 years ago
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mint flavoring shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme shopping list
How to make it
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablesoons sugar, and melted butter; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar, mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in mint and chocolate chips and vanilla; pour over the crust.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 50 minutes. Loosen the cake from the rim of the pan; cool before removing from the pan. Chill.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form. Carefully spread over the top of the cheesecake to the edges. Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.