Double Layer Lemon PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust shopping list
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups half and half shopping list
- 2 small packages lemon flavored instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Spread bottom of crust gently with jam.
- With wire whisk mix cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping then spread on top of jam.
- Pour milk into a large bowl then add pudding mixes and lemon peel.
- Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute or until blended.
- Gently stir in remaining whipped topping then spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours the garnish with additional whipped topping.
- Store leftover pie covered in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!