Ground Walnut CookiesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a food processor grind enough nuts to measure 1 cup.
- Return ground nuts to processor then add sugar, butter, flour and vanilla.
- Continue processing until dough forms a large ball.
- Roll dough into 1-1/2" balls.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- While cookies are baking sift powdered sugar on a large piece of waxed paper.
- Remove cookies from oven and place hot cookies on waxed paper.
- Sift additional powdered sugar atop cookies.
- Allow cookies to completely cool before removing from waxed paper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!