Herbed Artichokes with Sour Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 medium artichokes trimmed shopping list
- 2 quarts water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Place artichokes, herbs and olive oil in large pot with boiling water.
- Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with sour cream sauce.
- To make sauce sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin, garlic powder, vinegar and parsley.
- Allow to stand 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!