Strawberry Banana CakeFrom jemison 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix the Cool-Whip and sour cream together and blend well.
- Slice the cake into 3 layers.
- Place one layer on your serving plate and put wax paper around the edge of the cake.
- Put a good layer of the Cool-Whip on the layer
- Slice 2 bananas around the top this.
- Slice strawberries on top of the bananas.
- Repeat with the next layer.
- Place the last layer on top.
- Icing the cake.
- Decorate with strawberries.
- Remove the wax paper
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!