Stuffed French BreadFrom tarra 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut top off bread length wise.
- Hollow out center leaving some around edges.
- Use some of the bread center for filling.
- Fry hamburger to brown with onion. While browning,
- Put bread chunks in a medium size bowl.
- Add soups to bread chunks.
- Drain fat off hamburger then add to bread mix.
- Mix well then put in hollowed bread.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 350 *without the lid of bread*
- During last 5 minutes, replace lid and continue baking.
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!