Strawberry Banana SaladFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 1 - 10 oz. pkg. frozen strawberries - thawed and undrained shopping list
- 3 - 3 oz. pks. strawberry jello shopping list
- 1 c. boiling water shopping list
- 1 - 15 1/4 oz. can crushed pineapple - undrained shopping list
- 3 bananas, sliced shopping list
- 2 c. sour cream - divided shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in fruit.
- Pour half of gelatin mixture into and 8" pan, and refrigerate until firm.
- Store remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature.
- Spread congealed gelatin with 1 cup sour cream.
- Spoon the remaining gelatin over sour cream, and refrigerate until firm.
- Top with remaining sour cream, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Serves 8-10.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!