Greek Baked Chicken a la NikisFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken pieces (bone in with skin intact) shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed or 1 tablespoon fresh shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed or 1 tablespoon fresh (chopped) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed or 1 tablespoon fresh (chopped) shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, garlic, herbs and lemon juice.
- Arrange chicken in glass 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken, turning several times to coat.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Cover with foil and bake (marinade and all) at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, baste with pan juices and bake, uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
I made this for dinner tonight, and it was delicious! Very easy to prepare and the chicken was so tender and juicy. I just cut the recipe in half, for two chicken breasts. Bookmarked +5. Thanks for sharing :)
Lorilori4flavor in Chicago loved it
WOWwww lovely stuff!
So simple and so delicious. Saving and printing to try!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!