Greek Baked Chicken a la NikisFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken pieces (bone in with skin intact) shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed or 1 tablespoon fresh shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed or 1 tablespoon fresh (chopped) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed or 1 tablespoon fresh (chopped) shopping list
- juice of 2 lemons shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, garlic, herbs and lemon juice.
- Arrange chicken in glass 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken, turning several times to coat.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Cover with foil and bake (marinade and all) at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, baste with pan juices and bake, uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
WOWwww lovely stuff!
So simple and so delicious. Saving and printing to try!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
I made this for dinner tonight, and it was delicious! Very easy to prepare and the chicken was so tender and juicy. I just cut the recipe in half, for two chicken breasts. Bookmarked +5. Thanks for sharing :)
Lorilori4flavor in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!