Safe n Free Vanilla CakesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 3 eggs, separated shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 14 oz. rice flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Beat butter, egg yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Add rice flour, corn starch, vanilla and buttermilk, and beat for a few minutes.
- Add baking powder and gently mix.
- Beat egg white 5-6 minutes, until foamy and soft-peaked.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
fantasticpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it