Pomegranate Chocolate CupcakesFrom kristen 7 years ago
- 1½ cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup pomegranate juice shopping list
- ½ cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- ½ Tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- For Frosting: shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in mixing bowl, making a well in the center.
- In a large measuring cup, combine pomegranate juice and boiling water. Add oil, vinegar, and vanilla, and stir.
- Pour liquids into flour mix, beating to combine. Fill muffin cups half full.
- Bake at 350F for 23-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool on wire rack.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add vanilla, milk, and sugar, and beat until frosting is of spreading consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkristen Mountain View, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!