Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie With Vanilla Whipped Cream And A Maple Syrup DrizzleFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- - 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- - 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- - 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- - 12 oz pumpkin pie filling shopping list
- - 1 graham cracker crust shopping list
- - 1 additional cup heavy cream shopping list
- - 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- - maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream, milk and sugar, whisk until combined.
- Add pumpkin pie filling to the cream mixture.
- Add to ice cream maker, churn 20-25 minutes.
- Spoon pumpkin pie ice cream into the graham cracker crust, smooth out and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Smooth out the pumpkin ice cream:
- Whip cream with sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks are formed.
- Once the pumpkin ice cream pie is frozen, cut into 8ths and top with whipped cream and maple syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Oh Mystic, thank you for finding a purpose for the 3 cans of pumpkin that are sitting in my kitchen cabinet! I love pumpkin ice cream and so does everyone in my family. Thank you for giving us a new dessert to try!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it