Gouda DipFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1-6 ounce can corned beef shopping list
- 1-6 ounce package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 ounces hot horseradish cream shopping list
- 1 ounce butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups gouda cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges shopping list
- 2 hard-cooked eggs shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste, about 1 teaspoon each shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients into a food processor.
- Mix until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with bread, potato chips, crackers or vegetables.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!