7 Up Pound CakeFrom msolerebel 8 years ago
- 3 Cups sugar shopping list
- 3 Cups Plain flour ( must be plain flour self-rising does not work.) shopping list
- 2 Sticks oleo shopping list
- 1/2 Cup shortening shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 7oz. 7 up shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon lemon flavoring shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon coconut flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, shortening, and sugar.
- Add 1 egg at a time.
- Add Flour and 7 Up alternately one at a time.
- Then add flovoring.
- Grease bottom and not sides of tube pan.
- Bake 325 for 1 1/2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmsolerebel Houston, MS
The Rating4 people
I love this cake! I use orange extract in place of the coconut flavoring. My daughter loves this cake too! Got my 5! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Sounds good :)donman in Hammond loved it