Potato crust quicheFrom yummers 9 years ago
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup of any type of yummy cheese ( mozzarella may not be a good choice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets ( I like to cut the broccoli up into quite small pieces) shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each of dried thyme and onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper ( how much you would like) shopping list
- *** You really can add whatever veggies you would prefer*** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly press hash browns into a greased 9 inch pie plate to form a crust.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese and then top with your veggies.
- Beat eggs with a wire whisk .
- Add milk, thyme, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Pour over the hash brown crust and veggies.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake 1 hour until the centre is set and the top is nice and golden.