Curried Pork TenderloinFrom helewes 10 years ago
- 1 lb whole pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbs curry powder shopping list
- 1 Tbs grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 Tbs honey shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- In a small skillet, sauté onion, celery and garlic in oil about one minute or until vegetables are tender. Add remaining ingredients except pork. Simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled. Place pork tenderloin in plastic bag or nonmetal baking dish. Pour chilled mixture over pork, turning to coat. Seal bag or cover dish; marinate 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning pork several times.
- Heat oven to 400°. Remove pork from marinade. Place in shallow pan. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155°. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.