Chipotle Chicken QuesadillasFrom spyral 7 years ago
- 1/3 c. chopped rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 1/3 c. black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/4 c. shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 tsp. chipotle chile, pureed (or to taste) shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 c. salsa shopping list
- 2 large flour tortillas shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and diced shopping list
- 2 Tbs. light sour cream shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
- salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together chicken with beans, cheese, onion, chipotle, cilantro and salsa.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spray one side of a tortilla with cooking spray and place it sprayed side down in skillet.
- Spoon chicken and bean mixture evenly over the tortilla.
- Spray one side of the remaining tortilla with cooking spray and place it, sprayed side up, on top of the chicken and bean mixture.
- Press it down firmly. Cover pan and cook quesadilla 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip quesadilla carefully and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Cut into six wedges and serve with avocado, sour cream, lime and more salsa.