Spinach DipFrom prrrfectsammie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw spinach. Rinse, drain & squeeze out the access liquid.
- Combine all of the above ingredients & mix thoroughly.
- Chill for about 3 hours & serve.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- **Serving idea - Cut out the center of unsliced loaf of rye bread and fill with spinach dip. Use bread for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 35
The Cookprrrfectsammie Flushing, MI
The Rating3 people
I make this one quite a lot and my quest seem to really like it. This is a great recipe to have around. It's easy and just about everyone likes it. Thanks for sharing it. Happy Cooking!
Paulasue1paulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
Ive had this before... its soooo good.....
Zena824zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I have just put this in my recipe box.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!