Enchilada CasseroleFrom mkhs1974 9 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 1/4 t. pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 T. chili powder shopping list
- 1 x 4 1/2 oz. can sliced olives shopping list
- 2 x 8 oz. cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 12 corn tortillas, lightly buttered shopping list
- 2 c. grated Sharp Chedder cheese (1/2 c. is for topping) shopping list
- 2/3 c. water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown onion and ground beef or turkey in butter. Drain fat.
- Add seasoning, olives and tomato sauce.
- Butter bottom of 9 x 12 pan.
- Layer 3 tortillas to cover bottom of pan.
- Spread 1/4 of meat sauce over tortillas, then sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese.
- Repeat with 3 more layers of tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Pour the water over and around tortillas.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
The Cookmkhs1974 Monterey Park, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!