Stuffed Shells FlorentineFrom rapunzel 8 years ago
- 1 Package (12oz) Jumbo Shells shopping list
- 4 cups (32oz) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced or shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 10 oz frozen spinach shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 jar (32oz) spaghetti sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta as directed on package, cooking 9 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain and arrange in single layer to fill.
- Thaw and drain spinach, set aside.
- Mix together cheeses, eggs, drained spinach, parsley, salt, and pepper . Fill cooked shells with cheese mixture.
- Cover bottom of roasting pan with some of the sauce. Arrange filled shells in single layer in the pan. Pour remaining sauce over shells and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot. (I usually cover the pan with foil, uncover for the last 15 minutes). Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.