Ground Beef CasseroleFrom oescrazy1 9 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar or sweet pickle juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 lb sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked, this is an estimated size bag- the original recipe called for 1 small bag shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat in large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add onions, pepper and celery and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in skillet for 1 hour.
- Place cooked pasta in bottom of large casserole dish.
- Spoon mushroom soup over pasta.
- Pour sauce over the soup and top with cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Can sizes do not have to be exact, just as long as they are within a close range, everything will work out.
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
- Not added to any groups yet!