Pumpkin BreadFrom jennyrae 9 years ago
- 1 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple sauce shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 16-ounce can solid pack pumpkin shopping list
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two loaf pans with pam.
- Beat sugars and oil in large bowl to blend.
- Mix in eggs and pumpkin.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt and baking powder into another large bowl.
- Stir into pumpkin mixture in slowly
- Divide batter equally between pans. Bake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Transfer to racks and cool 10 minutes.
- Lose will power and cut into while still to hot. Make up for burnt fingers by spreading butter on bread...and enjoy
The Cookjennyrae Batavia, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!