White Clam PizzaFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 1 Boboli pizza shell shopping list
- 1 can minced or chopped clams, drained shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soft cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- red pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Brush pizza shell with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Combine cream cheese, ricotta, minced garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with clams and Mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!