Oven Poached Salmon with Summer Dill RelishFrom hotmamajeni 8 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets (one portion per person) shopping list
- About 1 cup of broth (chicken or vegetable) shopping list
- About 1 cup of dry white wine ( Pinot grigio or Chardonnay) you can use just broth if you wish instead of adding wine. shopping list
- 4-5 springs of fresh dill shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- One cucumber shopping list
- about 6-8 radishes depending on how big they are shopping list
- One vidalia or sweet onion shopping list
- About 2-3 tbsps ot white vinegar shopping list
- sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Place the salmon in a baking dish and add salt and pepper
- Add the broth, wine, 2 sprigs of fresh dill and a few slices of the lemon. The liquid should NOT cover the fish. The liquid should come to about half way up the fish, the top of the fish should be exposed and dry.
- Cook uncovered in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the salmon is opaque.
- While the salmon is cooking, chop the onion as chunky or fine as you like, chop the radishes, chop the cucumber, chop the remaining dill.
- In a mixing bowl mix the vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper, and chooped frsh dill.
- Add the veggies to this dressing. Adjust the dressing with sugar and pepper and water to your taste.
- When the Salmon is finished plate each one and top with the relish!
The Cookhotmamajeni Burnsville, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!