Baked Fish Fillets with Crab ToppingFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 4 haddock fillets, about 6 oz each shopping list
- ¾ c. crabmeat shopping list
- 1 c. bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1 TB each chopped fresh thyme, dill, and flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- olive oil, I don’t measure, use just enough to moisten ingredients a little shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Place haddock fillets in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl a bowl. Pat topping onto each of the haddock fillets in baking dish. Bake 10-15 minutes, just until the fish begins to flake.
- If you want to change it up try substituting shrimp for the crab.
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
could not get haddok except frozen... so I used flounder... Yummmmmo! Major good for such a fast and easy recipe .. People you have to try this. How about crab and shrimp? You know me... I kill for seafood... or just fish!
Lindalinebb956 in La Feria loved it