Baked Halibut with Sour CreamFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 3 lbs fresh or frozen halibut shopping list
- butter shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 strips of bacon shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttered bread crumbs shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Rub halibut with butter, salt and pepper. Lay bacon on bottom of baking pan and place fillets of top. Make a mixture of sour cream, cheese, crumbs and lemon juice. Spread over the fish. Bake halibut at 350F until tender (20 to 30 minutes). Serve sprinkled with grated cheese and parsley.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!