Peppie PaniniFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 1- 8 inch focaccia shopping list
- 6 tablespoons garden vegetable cream cheese or chive and onion cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tomatoe, sliced thin shopping list
- 24 slices pepperoni shopping list
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced and rings separated shopping list
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice focaccia in half horizontally.
- Spread each half with 3 tablespoons cream cheese.
- Layer 1 half with pepperoni, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
- Cover with the other half.
- Wrap tightly in aluminum foil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.